Printable PDF of the membership requirements
In order to obtain full membership with Audiology Australia you must have:
- Met the Stage 1 Certificate of Clinical Practice (CCP) assessment criteria for Australian-qualified audiologists or overseas-qualified audiologists, click on these links to see the CCP procedures and application forms for membership and the CCP:
- ‘For Australian-qualified audiologists’, or
- ‘For Overseas-qualified audiologists’.
- Had your membership application proposed and seconded by a full member of Audiology Australia. If you are an overseas-qualified audiologist, the proposer/seconder may be hearing professionals of good standing in your own community who have personal knowledge of you and your qualifications and who are members of the local professional association.
- Had your application for membership approved by the Board of Audiology Australia.
- Had your name circulated to members of Audiology Australia by the National Office and for no objections to have been received within 28 days.
- Paid the initial annual membership fee.
In order to renew your full membership with Audiology Australia each year you must have:
- Completed a renewal form, including all mandatory declarations.
- Paid the annual membership renewal fee.
Compliance with Audiology Australia's Code of Conduct
All members of Audiology Australia must agree to comply with Audiology Australia's Code of Conduct. You can view and print the Code of Conduct here.
Future audiologists may choose to become student members of Audiology Australia while completing their degree. For more information contact Audiology Australia.
Transfer from one membership category to another
Current members can choose to tranfser from one membership category to another. The transfers available upon application are student to full membership and full membership to emeritus membership. The membership transfer form must be submitted.