Audiology Australia and The HEARing CRC are proud to announce a CPD Package on Infant Diagnostics. The aim of this package is to provide a range of professional development opportunities for audiologists working in the field of infant diagnostics.
You can choose the modules that are most relevant to your practice and level of experience. A range of topics will be addressed in the CPD Package, including:
- Setting the scene
• Infant diagnostic audiology in the context of UNHS programme
• Working with other professions: Seamless service delivery- the role of the diagnostic audiologist in helping to optimise outcomes for children with hearing loss
- Preparing for the infant diagnostic appointment: Putting family-centred practice into action
• Helping parents prepare for the appointment
• Preparing the physical environment and equipment
- Infant diagnostic test battery
- Workshop: Practical experience of infant diagnostic test procedures
- Supporting families as an infant diagnostician: From understanding aetiology to paving the way for future interventions
- Self-awareness and counselling parents
- Self-awareness and taking care of yourself
- New technological advances in the field of infant diagnostics
- Quality assurance, peer review and auditing in the context of infant diagnostics
To find out which modules are currently available online and open for registrations, go to the HEARnet Learning website.
Click here to download this page as a PDF so that you can share it with your colleagues.