Targeted hard copy mail-outs can be linked to endorsed activities, employment postings or as a stand-alone service.
1. the use of the Mailing Service
2. the postage as defined by Australia Post
The cost includes printing an A4 single sided flyer in full colour on white paper, folding, DL size envelopes, envelope stuffing, use of Audiology Australia's mailing list, delivery to the post and postage. Material can be accepted in MS Word or PDF formats.
All prices quoted include GST (+10% for GST). Payment by credit card will be subject to a 3% surcharge.
||Mail Out Cost Including GST
||Postage (Full Share)*
||Total Price Including GST
|SA, WA & NT
(*) The final postage price may be subject to minor variation in accordance with membership numbers at the time of postage.
Can the cost be shared with multiple advertisers?
We allow up to four single A4 inserts per mail out only. In any instance where there is more than one insert the POSTAGE COST ONLY will be shared equally among the advertisers. Therefore, where there are two inserts the POSTAGE ONLY is divided by two and charged equally, where there are three inserts the POSTAGE ONLY is divided by three and charged equally, and where there are four inserts the POSTAGE ONLY is divided by four and charged equally.
Shared mail out is not guaranteed and you will be quoted a full postage price for single access. We endeavour to share postage when possible if this has been requested.
How long does it take?
The time taken to process and mail will vary. The specific postage date will be indicated clearly on the approval form that is emailed to you. This timing does not include the time taken for Australia Post to deliver to the door.
We take no responsibility for Australia Post delivery schedules once we have delivered to the post as indicated on the approval form. In our experience, Australia Post delivery times will vary from three to five days depending on the postage location. We recommend that this should be taken into account when putting dates on any advertised materials.
Terms and Conditions
• Audiology Australia reserves the right to include its own printed matter in any Audiology Australia Mailing Service (whether single or shared) at any time without notice unless the “exclusive mail out” surcharge has been applied.
• Audiology Australia does not endorse any information or product advertised using the Mailing Service unless by prior arrangement and with written consent. Any statement that states or implies otherwise will render the information or product unsuitable for distribution using the Audiology Australia Mailing Service and the author liable to legal action.
• Audiology Australia assumes that information included in advertising material is accurate, correct and contains no misleading or deliberately false assertions. Audiology Australia Ltd accepts no legal liability should any action arise from material distributed using Audiology Australia's Mailing Service. All enquiries will be promptly directed to the commissioning advertiser and Audiology Australia Ltd will engage in no further correspondence in such matters.
• Audiology Australia accepts no responsibility for errors in content once the Mail Out Service approval form is signed by a representative of the advertiser. By signing the approval form, the advertiser is deemed to accept all the prices, terms and conditions that apply to Audiology Australia's Mail Out Service.
• Audiology Australia does not offer agency commission on any booking for the Mailing Service.
• Audiology Australia takes no responsibility for Australia Post delivery of the advertising matter once we have delivered to the post as indicated on the approval form and in the specified manner.
• Cancellations received before the printing of your mail out will be accepted. All requests for cancellation must be received in writing. Your mail out is not deemed as cancelled until written notification is sent from Audiology Australia or it's Representative.
Where to direct enquiries?
If the information you require is not available on this web page, please email your enquiry to email@example.com