Summary of the NDIS Quarterly Report March 2021
On 31 March 2021, the National Disability Insurance Agency Board released the NDIS Quarterly Report to disability ministers.
AudA has provided a summary of the key statistics published in the NDIS Quarterly Report in regard to participants with hearing impairment and registration groups for hearing providers.
As at 31 March 2021, there were:
* 21,700 participants with a hearing impairment receiving support in the NDIS. This comprises 5% of total participants in the Scheme.
* 67 active providers in the Specialised Hearing Services registration group.
* 267 active providers in the Hearing Equipment registration group.
* 49 active providers in the Hearing Services registration group.
* 4,484 active providers in the Therapeutic Support registration group.
* 1,328 active providers in the Early Intervention Supports for Early Childhood registration group.
The full summary can be viewed here.
The NDIS Quarterly Report can be viewed here.