Apply- Audiologists from Australia and New Zealand

Audiologists who have completed a recognised Masters in audiology at an Australian University or audiologists who have from New Zealand with a Masters of Audiology from the University of Auckland or the University of Canterbury can apply for to become an Audiology Australia Accredited Audiologist®  (formerly the Certificate of Clinical Practice (CCP)) as an Australian-qualified audiologist.

You can read about the criteria you will be assessed against in the Aus Aud CCP Assessment Criteria document

You can read about how to apply in the Aus Aud CCP Application Procedure document

Finally, you can apply using the Aus Aud Membership application form

If you have any questions relating to the application procedure for overseas trained audiologists please contact the National office via:

     Email:, or
     Phone: +61 3 9940 3900, or
     Mail:  Audiology Australia, Suite 101, 13 Cremorne Street, Cremorne, Vic 3121