Get your career off to a flying start
The most successful Audiologists are always looking for ways to stay in touch with industry changes, best practice and innovations.
Joining us as a student member will give you the tools you need to navigate your academic career while preparing you for your professional one.
Becoming a Student member with us isn’t just the first step on your journey to becoming a Audiologist – it’s a great way to connect to your professional community and show potential employers that you’re serious about a career in Audiology.
As a student member, you will be part of our dedicated Student and Early career Special Interest Group (SECG).
With members across Australia, this group is the place for students and early career professionals within the field of audiology to come together to share ideas, participate in activities, and provide support to fellow members.
Student membership ensures that you:
- Stay current on advancements in the field and enhance academic knowledge
- Engage with industry leaders to help secure your future
- Participate in educational, professional development and social events at the local and national level
- Network opportunities with other like-minded early career professionals
- Develop leadership skills and help shape the future of the Audiology profession
- A quick and easy transfer form to full membership which assists with enrolment into the internship program.
Audiology Australia is responsible for Accreditation for all Audiology Masters courses in Australia. If you are enrolled in one of the accredited courses, you can apply online.